Tuesday, December 3, 2013

First Thoughts, Future Thoughts

Throughout my art experience I have always been interested in multi-media and experimenting with many different materials. This year, I plan on continuing to play around with multiple materials from clay, to paint, to charcoal, to many other things that I come across. Although I want to experiment, I also want to expand forms of art that I have excelled at in the past. I plan on expanding my drawing from observation skills, and painting skills. My goal by the end of this year is to make at least one perfect painting. I am very inspired by nature. Some of my greatest pieces of artwork are representations of landscapes and other aspects of nature. Throughout this year I will gain inspiration from going outside and looking at beautiful landscapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment